22 Jul 2010

RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show July 2010 005

These photographs show a lovely lady named Gilly who sent us the following letter:

"We had a fantastic time at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show. The weather was great, the stand looked fab and we met hundreds of very nice people. The best bit was wearing my beautiful vintage dresses. I had lots of comments and one designer took photos of the print of the second dress, green and coral flowers, and my handbag. The green dress was so cool and comfortable, just the thing when it was so hot up to 36 degrees one day.
The theme of the fashion show was vintage but all the clothes were modern day replicas and I was wearing the genuine article.
Its given me lots of ideas for next year. We are now applying for Chelsea so if we get accepted we will need some great clothes. Keep me posted on new clothes coming in as I just love wearing the vintage style, I feel really elegant and different"

We are already on the case Gilly!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment